History: Repurchased from a Monsieur Joubert on 31 December 1842, it was renumbered as 514 and sold to Monsieur Tredos.
Note: At the time he purchased this watch, Monsieur Tredos was director of the Breguet workshops under Louis Clément Breguet; his father, Louis, having retired to his country residence at Buisson near Verrière, in Seine et Oise. Encouraged by Monsieur Guibal, an old friend of A.L. Breguet, Monsieur Tredos had in vain tried to convince Louis Breguet to revise the court case, begun as far back as 1823, against Louis Moinet, for breach of trust.