Only Online Auction
Hong Kong, Mar 08, 2023
UNSIGNED, LARGE POCKET WATCH, MINUTE-REPEATER, CHRONOGRAPH, TRIPLE DATE, MOON PHASES; 14K PINK GOLD
HKD 15,000 - 35,000
EUR 1,850 - 4,300 / CHF 1,800 - 4,200 / USD 1,950 - 4,500
Sold: HKD 32,500
14K pink gold, hunting-case, keyless-winding, round-shaped, large pocket watch, with subsidiary seconds at 6 and six horological complications:
· Minute-repeater by two hammers on two steel gongs (activated by the slide located on the case-band at 6 o’clock)
· 1/5 second chronograph (activated by the single olive-shaped push-piece located on the case-band at 12 o’clock) with outer ring divided in 300
· Date of the month (subsidiary dial at 3 o’clock)
· Day of the week (subsidiary dial at 9 o’clock; indications given in German)
· Month of the year (subsidiary dial at 12 o’clock; indications given in German)
· Phases of the moon (aperture at 6 o’clock)
White colour enamel dial, with radial Roman numerals; yellow gold "Louis XVI" hands.
Case-back guilloché (engine-turned), with, in the centre of the cover, an escutcheon; cuvette (dome) engraved in taille-douce (fine cut) with the technical specifications of the movement.
20’’’, gilded brass, going barrel, straight-line lever escapement, cut bimetallic compensated balance with gold poising screws and blued steel hairspring with terminal curve, polished steel index-regulator; repeater work on the main plate, under the dial; chronograph work on the top plate.